I'm a little late to the party. When I just clicked on to Mrs. Lemon's blog, there were 179 links on this party already. I had planned on linking up with Made it Monday, but I haven't finished my projects yet and I forgot to take a picture of some that I had at school. So hopefully tomorrow.
I think I probably share a lot about me on my blog as it is so I've been trying to think of a few things that I haven't shared yet. And then I remembered that I haven't shared any wedding pictures. I got married on June 16th of this year. If you follow me than you know all about that already. I was lucky enough to have our art teacher at school be my photographer. I'm not that photogenic and it was nice having someone I knew take my pictures. I also had a very small wedding and it was nice having a friend there.
So I'm going to share some wedding pictures and along the way share some other things about me.
We did a sand ceremony which was really neat. Our pastor put white sand down first and last to symbolize Christ in our lives. That's probably one of the best things about my relationship with Chris. I worked with the youth group at my church before we got together and so did he. Now we do it together and I love it. We also try to read a devotion each night before we go to bed. We try to keep Christ center in our lives. We also had a candle lit for Chris's mom. She passed away right before his senior year. We wanted to honor those who couldn't be with us. So we had a picture of his mom and then a picture with his dad and step mom. I also got to wear some of Chris's mom's jewelry for the wedding which was pretty special. I wish I had the chance to know her.
Last but not least, here's me and Amanda. She did an amazing job with the pictures. It was perfect.
So in sharing my wedding pictures, hopefully you learned a little bit more about me. But I thought I would share a few random things about me:
1. I love Elvis Presley. Like I have to watch his movies if they are on tv and I know most of his songs by heart. I also have an ornament on my tree that my dad got me one year for Christmas.
2. I like things to be even. I like for the volume if it has a number to be an even number. I really like for my class to have even numbers and don't mind when I get a new student if it makes me have an even number.
3. I love to read. I use to sleep with 1 or 2 books in my bed. Now that I'm married, I sleep with a boy. Which is just now getting to be not weird.
4. I cried when I finished reading the Harry Potter series because I felt like I was saying goodbye to old friends. I am so excited they are available on the kindle now for free with Amazon Prime. I'm starting to read them all over again.
5. I love love love purple. But my wedding colors weren't purple at all. They were blue and red. Which now that I'm typing that I realize that blue and red make purple. Interesting.
So I was going to post a flash freebie but TPT is still down. So, I'll be back with a post later tonight offering a flash freebie.
In the meantime, be sure to check out Mrs. Lemon's Step into 2nd Grade party and find out more about your fellow bloggers.