Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Classroom decoration and a meet up

So over the weekend I discovered a new graphic artist that I love Erin Bradley. I love her papers she sells. I found exactly what I wanting in my colors I'm doing my room in. I got a black and white pack and a navy and red pack. So I got creating and I have a freebie for you and want to show you something I'm making. I hate to write a blog post just about something that I'm selling but I'm too tired to post much else today. VBS is this week and I'm working in the nursery. It's wearing me out. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back with a post with some kind of substance. Anyway. here are a couple of pictures of my new black and white numbers I made to put up in my classroom. I just printed them out and laminated them today. I haven't had a chance to put them up in my classroom yet. They'll go perfect with the letters that I bought from The Moffat Girls.


 Here's the link to this item at my TPT store. Click here.  I love the black and white because they will go with any color theme I want to change to later.
I also made some month names for my calendar. They are navy and red. You can't tell as much that the navy is navy. Here's a picture on my calendar.
I'm offering those for free on my TPT store. You can get those by clicking here.  If you decide to download those, I would love for you to become a follower and leave me some feedback.
So my post won't be complete self promotion,  Mrs. Shelton at Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten is organizing a East Tennessee, Western North Carolina and Western Virginia get together. Contact her if you are interested in coming. I'm planning on being there and would love to meet you! Check her blog out here if you want to come.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the get-together! It will be so awesome to be with other people who love blogging like we do!!

    Teri

    5th Grade Tomfoolery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer...I live in Ohio. Have a great time. Your stuff for back to school looks awesome!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete