Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monday Made it, just a little late plus a flash freebie

So I've been meaning to link up with this party all week long but I still had finishing touches to put on a few projects. I still have 3 weeks until school starts back. I've been slowly working on getting my room together and I'm making progress. I try not to put a lot of pressure on myself until August. I made all these things to go with my black, red, and blue them, like a voice level chart, transportation chart, scheduling cards, and clock numbers. Well when I went to print them out on Tuesday with my new ink cartridge from Amazon, all the red printed out yellow. So while it isn't what I was going for, it doesn't look bad. So here's a peek and what what I've been working on.
I made these tags and used ribbon to attach them to bubbles. I have one small problem. I only have 12 things of these bubbles. I'm still on the hunt for more of them.
Here's my version of the transportation ribbons. I have boys and girls club, car and bus. These were suppose to be different colors but thanks to my printer, I have what I have.
I also got my Teacher's notebook all set up so I'm ready for school start. Again, the yellow was suppose to be red. You can get all these freebies, by going to this post.  If you download these freebies, please leave me some comment love.
This is a recycled crystal light container. I saw this on What the Teacher Wants blog. Check out the post here. I bought her Journals through the year pack last week and I'm excited to use it. It's going to be what my students do when they come in the room each morning. She put her prompts on Popsicle sticks. I just printed mine on cardstock and laminated them. They are to be used when the kids can't come up with anything. I've found a variety of prompts from other blogs that I will add to this collection.

Here's another freebie that I've been working on. This will go on the top of my work bulletin board. I had big plans of getting all this put up before posting but I decided I didn't want to go into school today. I just wanted to hang out at home. This freebie can be found here.
 These are some schedule cards I made. They were suppose to be red, blue and teal instead of mustard yellow, teal and blue. They don't look bad but they weren't what I wanted. I also realized I left some things out of the line up like lunch and our special classes. So I'll be adding those.
I'm really excited about this project. I have had a voice level chart pinned forever and I'm finally gotten around to making one of my own. I printed them out on cardstock, then lamintated, cut them out and attached them together using ribbon. Again, these were suppose to be red and black, not yellow and black. Now, imagine these numbers around a clock. I'm excited about this one too. I have had some apples I made like 7 years ago surrounding my clock. So these will be a nice change and they printed the right color.
I've made a few other things to go with this theme but they will be shared better put up. I made some objective signs and signs for an author corner. I'm thinking about bundling all these projects together and selling them. Would anyone be interested?

Ok on to the flash freebie portion of this post. In honor of my one year blogiversary extravaganza, I'm offering a flash freebie each day until Saturday. So check it out. I'm a little discouraged. The freebie I offered yesterday was downloaded over 100 times and only got 3 feed backs. One of the feedback was not so positive. It hurts to hear sometimes that your product isn't what people want. I took the feedback and made a few changes. So if that person happens to read my blog and wants the updated copy, please let me know. I printed the numbers off and hung them up in my classroom. They look good to me.
Click here to get my Puppy Ten Frame Scoot game for free at TPT. I would love it if you would follow me on TPT and leave me some feedback or at least a comment. This product will be free until this evening, most likely. Hope you enjoy it!
This item was free from July 26th 2012 at 11:59 until July 26th 2012 at 5:15 pm.

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Everything looks great. And thank you for the freebie. I left you some feedback on TPT.

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that happened, especially with a freebie. I left you a comment yesterday on that post(was a bit surprised I was the only one, since you're offering a freebie) and left you + FB on TPT as well.

    THANKS AGAIN :)

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy Scoot is WAY adorable! :) I love 10 frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you found my blog--I'm your newest follower!

    You have been busy :-). I need to get back into work mode!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete