Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Teacher's Notebook Sale and Freebie

I finally finished my Letter Detective packet and posted it to Teacher's Notebook. It took me forever to get it done for some reason. I've been working on it for months. In honor of finishing the packet and updating my packets that were already up, I'm having a 20% sale. So check it out. And here's a freebie to try out my letter detective unit.
Click here to go to this item in my Teacher's Notebook Store.
Click here to get this freebie.
Please leave me a comment if you download this item and use it. It's nice to know someone out there is getting something out of my creations.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this freebie - this is a perfect activity for my little jk students! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for sharing!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kerri I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Go to my blog and check it out.
    Shawna

    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing! :o)

    Jennifer
    jennkeys @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Come on over and check it out!
    Ms. McBee’s Kinderbugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute ideas! Anyway for another kindergarten blog!!! :) I'll be adding your button to my kindergarten list!

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete