So here are 5 things that are not wrong:
1. It's not wrong that we're going on a field trip today to the aquarium. This is one of my favorites. Here are a couple of pictures of what we saw.
2. It's not wrong that I only have one more teacher evaluation left this year and I've now gotten the one I was dreading out of the way.
3. It's not wrong that my wedding is basically planned.
4. It's not wrong that my kids love my new game that I created. The Hammer game. Here's a couple of pictures of them playing this game.
5. It's not wrong that some of my kids are reading and writing up a storm. One of my kids outside today wrote about 13 different superhero and villain names. He did a decent job spelling them all too.
Anyway, link up with Carried Away in Kindergarten to celebrate what is not wrong.