Saturday, September 17, 2011

Random Post!

I don't have much going on this weekend which is actually kind of nice. I think I need a little bit of time to just veg out at home. I need to finish a baby blanket for our P.E. teacher and his wife. They just had their first child a few weeks ago. I started it this summer but just couldn't seem to get it finished once I started getting ready for school. So hopefully I'll finish it this weekend.
I have some school things to work on too. I plan to post some literacy centers for the letter A and my flipchart for my promethean board for the letter A.  I was doing my usual Saturday morning blog stalking and saw a how to on how to make a sign with the student's names. It was on Peace, Love and Learning. So I played around with that this morning. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I thought it turned out well. It was pretty easy to do. I did mine on publisher but Donna used power point. 
Check back tomorrow for my A activities and flipchart.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now! :)
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri -
    Great job - it came out super cute!! I really like the font you used for the word kindergarten - what's it called?
    Donna
    Peace, Love & Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to see another Tennessee teacher. I'm from middle Tn. but come to your area often. I love to go to the title one conference there! Great conference, shopping, lots of stuff to do. Come by for a visit when you get a chance!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete