Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Monday - Freebie

I am going stir crazy being at home. It is so hard to just be at home alone. Chris's dad has been in from Africa since October and they are going back in a week or so. So he's been spending a lot of time with them. I haven't been able to do some of the things and I just haven't been up to it. I'm recovering well from my surgery. In physical therapy today they said I was way ahead of schedule. So I'm feeling good about that. Just bored. I spent part of today talking to my assistant at school about truancy issues. Then I spent another part of the day catching up on celebrity lives. I now know where the stars of The Hills are. I caught up with Kourtney Kardashians new baby. I also got to read about Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds wedding. Thanks to my teaching bff. She brought me some trashy mags and dvds last week. I also have been creating. Last week when I was at my parents I didn't have my laptop and more importantly didn't have my external hard drive which has all my clip art on it. But I was definitely inspired by some of the fun holiday clipart I've acquired. I've got two of my activities posted and hope to get the rest posted today. But it might be tomorrow with cyber monday going on. The first is 4 math workstation activities called Mistletoe math. I blogged about it the other day. The second that I got posted is Deck the Room. It's a write the room activitiy.

You can check this file out here.
But I have a freebie for you from this file. It's the short and long a write the room with a recording sheet. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm linking up at Classroom Freebies for Manic Monday. Be sure to check out the other freebies.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
I've been doing some cyber monday shopping today on TPT. What did you buy?

1 comment: