Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Flowers

Just a quick post to show off the beautiful flowers that my school family sent me. I seriously work with the best people. They have made my recovery so much better. I have a great assistant who is keeping my room going. I've gotten cards from other teachers and my students. Our art teacher fixed me a whole care package of things I would need. She went through the same surgery a few years ago. It makes me realize I need to do better sending cards and such because it really does make you feel loved. Hopefully I'll be back to work on Friday.
Did you get some good stuff at the sale? Tomorrow I'll be back to share what goodies I got. I'm pretty excited about a few of the items.


1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful! Working with a great team certainly makes teaching that much better! I hope you recover quickly!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete