1. Get my house organized and things cleaned out. I'm getting married on June 16 (I know I know. You've heard that before from me) so one of my big projects will be to get the house together. We're going to have a yard sale at some point.
2.My biggest class project I want to work in revamping my classroom library. I want to make it more friendly and more accessible for the kids. I also would like to catalog all my books using an app that I can no longer remember what it is called.
3. Make some of the fun sweets and recipes I've got pinned on pinterest.
4. Get back to running and zumba. With school wrapping up and all the craziness that goes with that, I've gotten out of the habit of exercising.
5. Make a retelling rope for class. Have you seen this idea? So cute.
6. Read Debbie Diller's Math Stations book and get ready to implement these ideas.
8. Spend quality time with my nieces.
9. Make some units for TPT and TN. I've been making a list this year and I haven't gotten to most of them.
So that's probably quite a bit to put on my bucket list but I love summer and the possibility that it holds. What do you plan on doing this summer? You should link up.