Tuesday, March 13, 2012
12 on the 12
I love the idea of taking 12 pictures to show our day. So I took my pictures yesterday but didn't have time to post them. I've been in a little bit of a blogging slump. I have things to write about but I can't seem to get them written. So I'm hoping that this fun linky party will get my creative juices going again.
2. I found out that I've got approved to go see Dr. Jean in April. My principal is going to pay for it and I'm super excited.
3. Counted box tops for the PTA
4. My back counter that needed to be cleaned off yesterday. (the before picture)
5. I spent a good part of the afternoon getting centers together for the week with a St. Patrick's day theme.
6. All my junk. My brand new bag that says Mrs. B. That'll be my married name. I'm so excited.
7. Had to take a trip to the grocery store.
8. My wreath I made this weekend. It makes me so happy to see on my door.
9. I went to a Zumba class for the first time last night. I had a blast and will definitely be back.
10. Sweet potato fries as prat of dinner.
11. Presents for my sweet nieces.
12. Went to bed reading my kindle. I finished I've got your Number by Sophie Kinsella. It was a good one if you like her books.
This was fun. Be sure to check out the other 12 in 12 on Doodle Bugs Teaching.