Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One of those days

Yesterday I started a post on how cranky I was and how I didn't want to do anything. No idea what made me so cranky but it didn't help that my kids were not on their best behavior. My sweet boyfriend took me to dinner since I was cranky. Although he says he didn't want me to cook because he was afraid I would poison him. Maybe I should rethink that sweet comment.
We started Elf on the Shelf today and my kids have been so cute. While I was reading the book, one student was waving at the Elf the whole time. I let them vote on the name and they chose Rainbow.  I just purchased Krystal at Kreative in Kinder's unit Elf on the Shelf and have printed out some activities to use. I love love her units. She has some journal pages in it that I'm making into a book for each students. I have a few other ideas of what the elf can do. Hopefully this will help improve their behavior for the next 12 days of school. I'm not sure I can take it if it doesn't. My crankiness will just reappear. And I'm not sure my boyfriend can take that.
I'm really enjoying all this Scrappin Doodles clip art I've been purchasing. I think I might be obsessed with clip art. Now that I have a license to share some freebies on my blog I've got a couple of things to share with you. One is writing sheet. We're using it with a Christmas Word List I found over at Busy Bees. They make the words using magnetic letters and then use the words to write sentences and draw a picture. There are 2 different versions. Click here if you're interested. Please leave me a little love if you can use it.
I really don't know how all you wonderful bloggers out there do it. I can't seem to finish one unit that I have ideas for. I have all kinds of ideas in my head but I can't seem to get them produced. Oh well. I'm still working on a letter detective pack. Maybe I'll finish over Christmas break. I'll be offering a freebie of it sometime this week so check back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment