Thursday, April 12, 2012
12 on the 12th
Yay! I'm so excited for this linky party today. I'm on Spring break so my pictures have very little to do with school.
2. I finished my new game Puppy Ten Frame Scoot. Tried to upload it to TPT and TN but it wouldn't cooperate.
3. I spent the day babysitting my other neice, Kaley. This is Chris's sister's daughter. We had a lot of fun so most of day was spent with her.
4. I had to cover the hearth of my fireplace so that Kaley wouldn't bump her head on the rock.
5. Sleeping beauty. She slept like this for a little while but then woke up and cried some so she slept for about 2 hours cuddled with me on the couch. It was so sweet.
6. This is a toy I got for Kaley at Target yesterday. It rolls around and makes noise.
7. I enjoyed playing around with my camera and taking some fun pictures of Kaley with other angles.
8. Love this sweet girl. Being an aunt is one of my favorite things in the world. I am so blessed to have to beautiful sweet nieces.
9. Trying to bust in my entertainment center. She kept me on my toes.
10. The snacks I bought for her at Target. Got to be a prepared Auntie. (Soph calls me KK. Maybe Kaley will too.)
11. Kaley's bucket of toys. Every time I would put them away she would dump them out again. We had fun with that game.
12. More fun with the camera and Kaley.
Speaking of pictures, you can check out a blog post about my engagement photo shoot. Our art teacher at school took our pictures. She's so good and it was so fun. I hate to have my picture taken but it made me a lot more comfortable to have someone I knew.
Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching with your 12 on the 12th.
All the frames I used on the pictures are from the 3 AM Teacher. If you haven't checked out her graphics you should. They are fantastic!
Also, I'm only 6 followers away from 200. I would love to meet the goal of 200 before I go back to school on Monday. So please follow me if you don't already. I'm planning a giveaway for the goal.