Monday, April 21, 2014

Literacy and Math Centers

So I usually keep my centers for about 2 and half weeks. I started this post about 2 and a half weeks ago. I took the pictures and did the slides and then realized I didn't have all my centers. But then we had end of the year testing, report card testing and other craziness so I didn't have a chance to take the last few pictures. I was busy testing students. (Joy) So I thought I should just share what I have because I would have some new ones after Spring Break.  So here are what our centers have been:








The kids also use iPods and play the Teach Me Kindergarten App.
One more center is pokey pinning with sight words. This is from From the Pond with 100 pinning pages. My kids love it and it is good fine motor practice.
So that's what we've been working on. We start testing when we get back from Spring break so it might be a little while before we have centers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment