Sunday, February 16, 2014

Visual Plans for the week - Winter Olympics, Valentine's Day and other topics



It has been a long time since I've linked up with Mrs. Wills Kindergarten and her peek at week linky party. It takes me so long to create these visual plans and I really wasn't sure anyone was reading them. But I'm going to try again. I have a weird hodge podge of plans this week. We were out last week for 3 days due to snow. So all Valentine's Day plans were put off. We've only been to school one full week since we've been back from Christmas break. I feel like I'm falling further and further behind so instead of pushing my plans from last week to this week. I mashed them together with a new week in our reading series. So my theme is a little off. We're going to be doing a variety of things and working on a lot of stuff. I hope my kids are up for it. Better yet I hope I'm up for it. I am planning some fun things to talk about the Winter Olympics. I hope to be back later this week to share more. Anyway, here are my plans.




To be able to click on the links you need to download the plans from this link here. It will take to the google docs file.
I would write more but I have dark chocolate brownie, vanilla ice cream, the Winter Olympics and my hubby waiting for me. Be sure to head over to Mrs. Wills Kindergarten to check out the party. 
I would love to hear what you do when snow days get in the way of your plans and how you handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment