Oh I am so glad that Blog Hoppin is having this party this week. I need to get back into blogging but school is starting this week and there is so much to do. So I'm joining for meet the teacher Monday (We'll see if I make it for the other parties).
4. I am starting my 10th year teaching this year. I can't believe I've been teaching that long. One of my first teaching friends posted a picture of our first 3rd grade team on fb last week.
6. I have wanted to be a writer for as long as I can remember. My great great uncle was a published writer and he always encouraged me. When in college, I started out as a journalism major and then an English major. But teaching won out. I still have dreams of being a published writer beyond blogging but this is a great outlet.
7. I also wanted to be a detective when I was a kid. I love reading mysteries and watching detective shows. My brother in law calls my sister and I old people because we liked to watch Matlock and Murder She Wrote. (I still do)
8. I love to craft. I know it's not shocking. My craft stuff has taken over my guest room. I have tried so many different crafts. I use to scrapbook but I lost interest. I have sewed, made jewelry, cross stitched, embroidered, crocheted, and so much more. I love it. Teaching gives me a good outlet for being crafty. This is one of my most favorite blankets I've made.
9. I love back to school time. One of my favorite things to do is get a new planner.
10. Blogging has changed my life for the better. I've gotten more confidence and excitement for teaching since I started blogging. I have made lots of great friends. I no longer feel like a weirdo for loving the things I love. My husband my disagree with my love for blogging because sometimes it seems like I'm addicted to social media.
Be sure to head over to Blog Hoppin and link up with the party.