Saturday, June 29, 2013

End of the month Sale and New stuff

I had plans of posting yesterday but it just didn't happen. I spent the day with my niece. I took her to Dollywood which was lots of fun but took all my energy. She had a blast. It was her first time to go and she loved the rides. She was quite the daredevil! Here's a picture of us on the carousel.

Chris is headed to scout camp tomorrow so today's post is going to be quick. 
First thing is I posted a new classroom sign unit to TPT this past week, Rainbow Bright. It is bright and colorful and editable. It's my first try at an editable pack. I love it. I can't wait to get it printed out and use it my classroom. 

It will be on sale tomorrow for 20% off. I'm joining some of my kinderland friends in throwing an end of the month sale. 

So be sure to check the sale out.


No comments:

Post a Comment