Monday, May 4, 2015

Currently May

So I haven't blogged since October. I just couldn't keep up with school and being pregnant and trying to blog. Then my sweet girl was born in January and I'm just now getting caught up with life. We are finally getting into a rhythm. So Currently May seems like the perfect time to enter the blogging world. I'm linking up with Farley for the best party of the month. Check it out here. 
Here's what is going on in our world.
 My sweet girl was taking a nap so i was taking advantage of a few minutes. I have really enjoyed my time off work this semester. I am lucky that I am able to take this whole spring semester off. I plan to go back to work in August. There is a big part of me that just doesn't want to. But I don't think we can afford not to. My insurance is just too good. My sweet girl has been sleeping in her crib for bedtime for about a week and half now but something about nap time just doesn't happen. Not sure what is up with that but I just keep trying. I am wanting to get back into the swing of blogging and working on TPT activities. Hopefully this will happen.
This summer I know I'm going on a youth trip with church. I would love to go on a beach trip with my whole family. We usually get to go for a long weekend but right now my sister can't get off work. A dream would be winning the lottery. Of course you have to buy a ticket first.
I'm leaving you with a picture of my sweet girl. She turned four months old yesterday. She's a happy baby most of the time. Well, now that we've gotten mostly past the colicky stage. That colic business is no joke.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new little one and getting back into blogging. It takes awhile to get into a good routine doesn't it? I hope you get to stay home if you really want to. I did it after my oldest (3yrs) was born and have never looked back. But yes the insurance portion is huge!!!!

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri! Congratulations on your sweet little girl. She is adorable. I just had my little boy in February and have been enjoying staying home with him. My husband and I have decided that I will stay home with our little man since we have waited for him for many, many years. I'm really nervous and will miss teaching very much. Go out and by that lottery ticket! Who knows it may be the lucky one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I just started maternity leave today! Even though I haven't had my baby yet :) Any time now. I am loving your blog and am your newest follower. Can't wait to explore your blog! Good luck with the napping in the crib!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! She will grow so fast. It seems like I just had my little girl and I am planning her 2nd birthday party for May 17. I still have a hard time balancing blogging, TpT, school and home life but she is my main priority!! Hope you can find a good balance.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun blog

    ReplyDelete