Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday

I have been meaning to blog all week but it just hasn't happened. It has been a busy busy week. I have some things to share that are school related!

1. I have been back at work this week. Monday was the first day I could work in my room. I'm kind of limited in what I can do. No heavy lifting and no climbing. So I have been doing some decorating. I was finally able to use some of goodies from creative teaching press. The focus wall labels are from my Rainbow Bright Classroom Signs and Labels Pack.

2. Monday was a big day for Chris and I. We had a big doctor's appointment where we got to see all of the baby. We found out we are having a girl! Monday night we had a dinner with our families and revealed it to them. I had crocheted sashes for either boy or girl.

3. My carpet from last year was destroyed by the kids. It was a cheap rug and it unraveled easily. So I was going to piece together some smaller rugs. When I showed Chris the picture, and was looking at buying a smaller rug, he vetoed that idea and just told me to pick out a rug at target. He's a keeper that one! The bottom one looked way better.

4. It is no secret that I love Pete the Cat. I call my kiddos my Cool Cats. So When I saw this poster on Amazon, I had to have it.

5. I saw this pin on Pinterest today. I thought it was the perfect verse for starting the school year. I am officially back to work Wednesday and the kids come Friday. This is how I want to look at my work.

So that is my week. I have a couple more things to share but I'm waiting for Monday Made it. Be sure to head over to Kacey's blog and check out the party. 


2 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks so adorable! Congrats on the girl, I bet you are super excited!

    ~Kimberly
    TheMiddleSchoolMathematician.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete