Saturday, August 2, 2014

Currently

It's my favorite linky party of the month. Farley's currently. I'm currently in Charleston with my family. 
 
My parents, sister, brother in law and two nieces and Chris and I have been spending the last half of the week and weekend in Isle of a Palms which is near Charleston. This is our second year to take this trip. It is not as much as a beach trip as it is hanging out with family. My brother in law's middle brother and his family live here so we spend time with them and their son too. It has been a great trip and when we take it next year it is going to be even wilder. We'll have added two more kids to the mix. 
For the first time on a long time, I haven't been able to get in my room yet. It is killing me! I need that time to get mentally prepared and excited for school. Monday is the day I can get in and the day we find out what we're having. I'm ready for Monday to get here! Anyway, back to the Incredibles. Be sure to head over to Farley's and check the party out.
Be sure to head over to Farley's and check the party out.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any kids but I am sure that waiting to find out is probably one of the best/worst parts! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri! First of all, I love Tennessee. We are in Alabama, about 40 miles south of the TN line. One of our best road trips was through TN when we had the big tornado disaster in 2011. Since we had no electricity we just went on a road trip- through state parks around the Winchester and Tullahoma area. It was spectacular! By the way, both of my children were born without us knowing what they would be- technology has come a long way!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete