Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made it - Baby Bump Style

I am continuing my summer of not working on much for school. Although I'm not sure I've been working on anything really. So this is another post that has nothing to do with school.
Anyway, I am starting to show and have been since my 12th week. It seemed like once the 12th week got here, my baby bump just popped out. It was the weirdest thing.
So this is me at the end of my 11th week at the beach. My little baby bump.

This is my bump last week. 


I am full on wearing maternity clothes now. I tried the belly band to wear some of my regular clothes and it works ok but it's kind of uncomfortable. It's fine now for me to wear the same two pairs of shorts everyday since I'm not in school. I'm guessing once school starts all I'll be wearing is dresses. I can wear a lot of my non maternity ones still. 
Anyway, I want to document my bump each week. I looked on Etsy at some of the cute week by week stickers but I just didn't want to spend the money on them. So I decided to make some of my own. They aren't stickers but I can print them off and pin them to me.  So I thought I would share them with you for my Monday Made it. 
Here's an example of what they look like. I used aquas, blues, greens, and a little gray thrown in there. We're going to use a beachy, hawaiian, nautical theme for our nursery so I wanted to do the same kinds of colors for these tags. I started with week 12 -40. 


Hopefully someone else can use these. Here's mine for this week all cut out and ready for a picture. It would have looked better if I had used my circle cutter but I was too eager. I plan on having Chris take a picture tonight. I'm currently still in my pjs and I'm not all that good at selfies. 
If you grab this freebie, please leave me a little comment love. Even if you don't, I love to hear from you! Be sure to head over to Tara's blog for the rest of the party. 
Fourth Grade Frolics

4 comments:

  1. congratulations I had no idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW...you look so happy. Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I love your little bump :) I'm hoping to start a family soon and can't wait for the experience!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete