Monday, June 2, 2014

June Currently

So technically I'm not on summer break yet. I still have a half day tomorrow and an inservice day on Wednesday. Today is a work day that I used as a trade out day from our summer retreat. So as far as I'm concerned I'm on break! So I'm linking up with Farley's monthly party.

I think most of this is self explanatory. I have never been so glad for summer break before. I think it is just because I'm so exhausted. I can't believe that I'm finishing my 10th year teaching. It doesn't seem like I've been out of school that long or that I can possibly be that old. But I am. If you read my summertime post, then you read my big news. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I have had the hardest time getting back into my exercising. I've been exhausted and it has been so hot. Me and the heat just don't get along. So as soon as I get up from here, I'm changing and meeting a friend to go walk. I'm hoping this is the first step. I know I need to exercise and eat well for me and the baby but it has been so hard with being so tired and have such bad nausea. My bucket list is to really just relax and enjoy this time with Chris as we get ready to be parents. But I have to get our guest room cleaned out so we can get it ready for a baby.
Be sure to head over to Farley's and check the party out. It is so much fun to record this snapshot of your life and to check others' out.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a momma soon! Enjoy your time off this summer - it's almost here (3 days!)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a mommy soon! It is one of the most rewarding things I have done...3 times...lol. I know what you mean about being exhausted and the nausea. For me once I hit the 16-20 week mark it seemed to get a little better. Hopefully it will for you too. Double congrats on finishing your 10th year of teaching. Way to go! I too will be dong some organizing this summer. Although I think you getting to decorate your nursery will be much more fun than me just deep cleaning. Be sure to post some pics of your finished nursery. Inquiring minds want to know...lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo! Congrats on the upcoming baby! And ten years of teaching.... awesome. I am just a second year teacher.

    ReplyDelete