Monday, April 28, 2014

Top Secret Classroom Fun


So earlier this year I got the opportunity to review some products from Creative Teaching Press.  I got to try out some awesome products. You can check that post out here.  I had so much fun with their products and they were a great company to work with. Well not too long ago, they came to me with another opportunity. I get to be a part of a group of bloggers who get the sneak peek on their new products coming out. I was pretty excited because I'm in pretty good company with some of my favorite bloggers. Plus their new products are amazing. I get to show you two of them today and then you can hop over to Leigh at The Applicious Teacher to see a few more. Just keep hopping along to see all the great products CTP is offering in their new line.
So here are 2 of my favorite products in the new Back To School Line:
 First up is this great Birthday display. My birthday display at school is looking  a little tired. This would freshen it up big time for the upcoming school year. Plus I love the bright colors.

I am in love with all things Chevron. My hubby says it's my favorite color. I already have stocked up on CTP's Chevron line so these letters and numbers are a must for when school starts. I can't wait to get my hands on these products.
Be sure to head over to The Applicious Teacher and check more out from the Back to School Line from Creative Teaching Press.


Also, be sure to check me out next week for more of the Top Secret fun from Creative Teaching Press. 

1 comment:

  1. Chevron is my favorite color too! Lol.
    I need those letters for next year. They are great for bulletin boards.

    ReplyDelete