Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's October currently!

I love October. It's my favorite month of the year except maybe June when my birthday is. I love Fall. I'm linking up with my favorite party around over at Farley's Oh' Boy 4th Grade. Love this party.

I think my currently is pretty self explanatory. Tomorrow is going to b a long day because we've got parent teacher conferences. They are suppose to be from 3:15-5:!5 but I think I'm going to be there longer. I try to meet with one half of my class the first time and the second half the next time. But I had 5 more parent sign up for a conference and then they almost all wanted to come at the 3:15 time slot. So I'm overbooked. It should be interesting. We were suppose to have a field trip to but that's called off with the government shut down. Maybe in between conferences I'll be able to get some of my room cleaned up. My counters and desk top is way too messy right now.
Last up is a treat for you. This is a character and setting freebie that I offered on my blog a while back. It meets common core standards for character and setting for Kindergarten, first and second grade.
Click here to get the freebie. 
Be sure to head over to Farley's and check out the party.

3 comments:

  1. I had CSE meetings today...I feel your pain about parent-teacher conferences! Hang in there! :)


    Found your blog through Currently and I am your newest follower. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! Missy TheAdventuresofAClassyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you at Farley's linky! Best of luck with the conferences! The weekend is right around the corner! ;)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete