Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Currently In SeptemberI

So I'll admit that I did this Monday morning and scheduled it for Tuesday morning. It's the only way I can get some blogging done. I sat down Monday and tried to get ahead for the week and schedule some posts. We'll see how long it lasts. Anyways, here's my currently for the month.

I had to get my trashy tv watching in while Chris was camping. Although I don't know why I watch this trashy tv. Too much drama. But it's mindless.
I am in love with my new class. They are so cute and sweet. They're wild and challenging but that is the first of kindergarten. They crack me up daily and they are starting to get in the swing of things.
I have been getting to school by 6:45 and not leaving until at least 5 every day. It is exhausting but I just can't seem to get everything done otherwise. I'm hoping that eventually I can get caught up.
My things that I want to do for myself are pretty self explanatory. I need to leave at a decent time so I can get back to exercising again. My knee is bothering me quite a bit and I think part of it is that I've gotten out of the habit of trying to strengthening it. I go to physical therapy once a week but I need to be doing more. I also need to get back in the habit of reading my Bible at night. So that's my currently. Be sure to head over to Farley's party and see what other people are up to this month.

2 comments:

  1. I am in to school by 6:45 every morning too. I think it's easier to get things done before everyone else gets there.
    Good luck getting out of there earlier!

    Molly
    bookishadvantage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to school early too! I'm here by 6:15 and I try soooo hard not to stay after school, too, but it's soo hard!! Good luck meeting your "leave early" goal!! :)
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete